Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: Consume this...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Consume this...

I read this editorial in NY Times online edition a day or two ago and thought it would be a good thing to share. In a break from my usual tradition, I'm not going to make any comments on what is written beyond the fact that I think that what is written about is something we all need to contemplate (and more importantly act on).

Enjoy!

p.s. if you find yourself nodding in agreement the whole time and wanting more of the author's (Jared Diamond) perspective you can try reading his books: The Third Chimpanzee, Collapse, and Guns, Germs and Steel. I have read two of the and am planning on reading the third in the near future. Or if you're really lazy, National Geographic made a video series for Guns, Germs and Steel.

No comments: