Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: Changes, changes changes!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Changes, changes changes!

It has been a while since I found the time or the energy to write a post. There have been good reasons for this and over the next few weeks I will hopefully be able to relate those reasons to my viewers who have been checking this site occasionally.

The last few months have been filled with some big changes to my life and it has been hard to adjust and survive in this new life that has been formed around me. Further and bigger changes are coming in the next few months (and if you're really savvy you can probably figure out the biggest one) so this space will likely be much different than it once was. All changes will be revealed in due time.

So what does all of this cryptic talk mean to you? Well, for starters it means that I'm back, though different. I have decided to make the format a bit looser for my blog. I will no longer adhere to the strict guidelines I set out at the beginning, though I will try to keep my posts to the subjects that started with (with perhaps a few exceptions).

I will probably be posting with less frequency than I was before (I think the intensity was too much for me at the time, and now I have even less free time), but I will do my best to make quality posts.

Look for a brand new post in the next few days...

No comments: