Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: The Best Sports Movies...

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Best Sports Movies...

It was rough trying to come up with something to write about for Sports on Saturday. I have stopped watching sports on TV (for two reasons: 1. I don't have the time and 2. They're just not that exciting to watch right now). I recently counted down my top ten favourite children's books, so I thought I could do the same with sports movies. I just came up with this idea so I will take some time so that I think through my top 10 (I'm going to go with criteria for this I think and give points!). Until I get this done, I'll leave you with a couple of lists of top sports movies from:

IMDb

Rotten Tomatoes


Perhaps you can send me in suggestions of what I COULD include in my list. I'll do what I can, as I may or may not remember all the sports movies I've seen.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will go on the record right now and say that you will be including both "remember the titans" and "cool runnings"
also, one of the prefontaine movies as well...

Anonymous said...

and mighty ducks? bend it like beckham... that would top my list.