Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: The Future of Farming

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Future of Farming

Most of my readers have probably noticed a lack of quality posts lately. That's because I am getting very busy with school right now. I apologize for that and hopefully I can get on top of my posts in the next week.

I didn't want to go a whole day without posting so I will share with you an interesting web site I have had in my favourites for a while now. The website suggests a potential solution to our food production woes (or more specifically, the woes that are likely to come in the next 50 years). That solution is to farm vertically (in human-made structures). Anyway, I think the site is an interesting read. Check it out if you're interested: The Vertical Farm Project.

Perhaps in a few weeks time I will look at the site in depth and give a better post about it. Until next time...

No comments: