Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: The Best Directions in the World

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Best Directions in the World

Since I have been not so great about posting the last few days, I have decided to bombard you with more than usual today (so far I have four planned, so check back often today). The first of the day is a nice trick that I recently recieved via email (from my wonderful Aunt who often sends me hilarious emails). Do the following:


  1. Go to www.google.com

  2. Click on “Maps”

  3. Click on “Get Directions”

  4. Type “New York” in the first box (the “from” box)

  5. Type “London” in the second box (the “to” box)

  6. Click on “Get Directions”

  7. Scroll down to step #23/24


When I first saw this I was pretty sure what was going to happen, but I was still unprepared. I actually laughed out loud. I think that is a programmers idea of a joke and I for one found it funny. I hope that brightened up your day!

No comments: