Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: There needs to be more pictures here!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

There needs to be more pictures here!

I was just looking at the front page of this blog and I noticed I hadn't posted any pictures in a long while. I find that to be rather boring.

So I got to thinking, why not post some nice pictures? I have a few good ones I have taken, but I think this is a good time to ask for submissions. I'm trying to make an interactive blog, so this is what we'll do. Send me your pictures (piecofdust@gmail.com), with a little bit about the picture, and I'll post them. I'll try to get some of my own to post occasionally, but it would be nice to get some from my readers as I am limited to a small geographic area at the moment. Please don't send me a lot at a time (1 or 2 would be ideal).

I'll get the ball rolling with one today:



I took this near my house right when the sun went down. I had a few and this was the best one. The colours in the sky were much nicer than what my digital camera captured. Do you have any similar pictures?

No comments: