Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: Environmental Tips Contest Winner!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Environmental Tips Contest Winner!

Well, after a day of four posts, I barely get one in today (and for those of you in Ontario and the rest of the East, this is coming in quite late). This is also something that should have been announced a week ago, so sorry for the delay and the sporadic posts. I'm trying to make good posts daily, but it's been very hard the last week or so.

So without further adieu, your winner for the contest I started two whole weeks ago is Rebecca. Rebecca gave 16 ways you can help the environment, 8 of which I deemed to be unique. To claim your prize, please email pieceofdust@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send you your prize. You have one week to respond to my email. So if any of my readers know who Rebecca is (I have a very good idea, but I have learned not to make assumptions), please let her know.

Thank you for all the entrants. I now have many more things to add to my list!

No comments: