Performancing Metrics

Thoughts of a Piece of Dust: Follow a Trip to Central America

Monday, April 30, 2007

Follow a Trip to Central America

Today is a light post. I really didn't see anything in the news this week that stood out for me. So I think I would share a blog that I have been following. My good friend Alex and her roommate are currently in Belize in the middle of their three week trip from Guatemala to Mexico.

They have been occasionally writing about their trip in a blog (though from what I'm told Internet access is not cheap or easily accesible). Check it out and follow their journey. They have some great pictures (though I'm going to get her to give me more pictures when she gets back and I'll post them here for you to see in a much better quality than their blog is showing them.

Sorry for the short post, but I know not many people check this on the weekend so I'm not really that worried.

No comments: